Exercise and diet for losing weight.
EXERCISE FOR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Keep up with physical exercise and sport activities to keep your weight under control and to keep fit. Initially, start slowly, and then with passing days, increase the pace gradually.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE FOR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Include in your breakfast, a small (110ml) glass of pure fruit juice. It can be taken along with the breakfast, or after it.
CEREAL BREAKFAST FOR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
• Low or no sugar breakfast: Have 40g muesli with milk; and two tablespoons of low-fat yoghurt topped with one sliced banana. Find the cereals that are low in sugar (less than 2%). Include one slice of melon.
• One medium bowl of porridge prepared with milk.
Use semi-skimmed or skimmed milk to prepare the cereal. For jam, use fruit spread or low-sugar jam.
Include a small (110ml) glass of pure fruit juice with this breakfast.
SMOOTHIE FOR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Blend half mango, one banana, and three tablespoons of low-fat natural yoghurt in 150ml milk. Have this preparation with one slice of toast, spread with a little low-fat olive spread.
LUNCH AND DINNER FOR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetable in your lunch, and avoid foods that build up fats or cholesterol, like red meat. Avoid deep-fried foods, as such foods are fat-rich, and the nutritious values of the food are destroyed.
OTHER HELPFUL TIPS FOR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
• Don't skip your breakfast.
• Keep yourself well hydrated: At least six to eight glasses of water each day is required by us.
• use non-fat salad dressings or a splash of balsamic vinegar to dress your salads.
• Use low-salt and low-sugar products as much as possible.
• In drinks, use semi-skimmed or skimmed milk.
• Try to use pasta, whole-meal breads, and brown rice. Whole-meal versions are higher in fiber, so it will give you feeling fuller for long time.
• Try changing the fruits and vegetables as much as possible, so that you can have a large number of vitamins.